Tracking

Saturday 22 December 2012

Last post of 2012!

Well the world hasn't ended as some predicted but not a lot has happened with many of my shares!
VOG issued an update RNS yesterday which was good, in that gas sales are increasing but there was slippage in amount of gas being suppplied and progress on the bank loan. I am still hopeful that one day VOG will come good. Kevin Foo has long held the view that he would like the company to be a mid cap company so about £350M Mcap. Based on shares issued of 2.8Billion then that would give an sp of 12.5p. I would be very happy with that!
My French share trading has been going well and I have gradually been increasing my holding in Natixis by trading the ups and downs. I will continue in this strategy as it seems to be working.
I don't know whether anything I have written has ever been of use to anyone but I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!
See you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment