Tracking

Friday 1 April 2011

Physiomics PYC

I had to go out all morning and when I came backafter luch I found that the sp for Physiomics PYC had exploded and was 75%up!! This was as a result of an RNS detailing the results of their work on breast cancer tumours, http://www.investegate.co.uk/Article.aspx?id=201104011032471203E I looked at my TDW account and saw that Iwas several hundred pounds up so I sold straight away. I made 63% profit in 4 days or 5790% annualised profit!!!  After, I had sold the sp fluctuated up and down but I am happy with my profit.

I then bought some more shares in TriStar Resources and paid 1.07p for them This brings my average price to 1.13p. So now I am looking forward to an RNS from TriStar Resources to boost the sp northwards. 2p is not an unreasonable target sp so I am hopeful of more profits soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment