Tracking

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tristar Resources TSTR

The sp is holding up and moving very slightly upwards. Lots of my other shares are doing nothing really and many people put this down to the end of the financial year in UK. Hopefully trading will be better tomorrow in the new tax year after all the ruminations regarding Capital Gains Tax have taken place!

I was pleased to see that I had received my dividend from Greencore Group GNC today. It was roughly 7% which was better than what I am gertting from my bank so I will definitely be topping up my shares here.

I have decided in a new rule of trading; Always buy shares in the Market Size as listed on the Stock Exchange website. This should make it easier to buy and sell online and it makes it a reasonable investment in each share. For GNC it is 3000 shares so I will have to top up to that as funds become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment