Tracking

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Big news today!!!

I was pleased to see 2 RNS this morning, 1 from PTCM and the other from Red Rock.
Porta Comms have come out of suspension and started trading again and they are consolidating their shares 100:1 and that is likely to take place on the 8th November! So I currently have 1.6M shares and after consolidation I will have 16k shares. It doesn't make any difference to the value I hold but does make it more attractive to Institutional Investors to invest in the company. They are also raising more money to continue building the company.

Red Rock Resources also issued an update for their Columbian gold mine at El Limon. In the last quarter they made big strides in raising output , quality and sales of gold. So well done RRR.

Also I bought some more Berkeley Mineral Resources shares BMR, as there is a likelihood that they may get some news about the licence for their mine in Zambia. Time will tell but I made a loss when I sold out of them and have now bought more shares for less money so if they were to get back to my original buy in price I would be making lots of money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment