Tracking

Thursday 6 October 2011

Volatile market!!

Its been a grim week on the markets and as a result it has been very volatile, down on Tuesday and up on Wednesday!! My pf is looking pretty grim despite some good RNS from Edenville and Pinnacle but I am still 30% down and waiting for one or more of my shares to BOOM!!
It is the presidential elections in Cameroon on Sunday 9 October so with any luck VOG might improve after the elections are finished. I don't think the outcome will have any impact on VOG but it will remove some uncertainty in the minds of investors.
I am waiting to see my dividend from GNC hitting my account any day soon and looking forward to the next divi as I will have considerably more shares!
PTCM is still suspended and it will be interesting to see what the sp is after they start trading again. I would be happy if they were trading in the 0.20's  and there is some talk of consolidation of share value, possibly 100 or 50 times! We will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment