Tracking

Tuesday 13 December 2011

And still it rumbles on!!!

After all the fuss about the Euro conference, nothing much has changed, the markets still don't have much confidence and Christmas is bearing down on us fast.
I had an RNS this morning from Edenville  which was a drilling update that said very little really. They have found more coal but because of delays in analysing samples there won't be a JORC until next year!! The market was unimpressed.

Greencore issued an RNS about Director sharedealing and that was just directors getting bonuses in shares. I can't argue with that and it had no effect on the market, the management are doing a good job and this week is the record date for the dividend!!

No other news except I sold my IMIC shares as it looks to me as they are up to some dubious dealings and lining up for dilution to fund their expansion. Get out now as I can't see the sp going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment