Tracking

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas is coming....!

Several RNS this morning, some more exciting than others so everyone seems to be getting things done ready for next year!
The best RNS in my view was from Greencore Group where they are seeking FTSE listing in Feb/March next year. This will also mean that they will be listed solely in London and in pence. I am a little sad about that as it is my only share currently in Euros! I was in GKN when they got listed on the FTSE and it did wonders for their share price so I hope the same happens with GNC.
The next good RNS was from Victoria Oil and Gas (VOG), who have now started supplying gas to 2 customers! After such a long time of waiting, things are now coming to fruition, so well done Kevin Foo and the team at VOG!
 Then there were 2 RNS from Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR, the first about an options agreement for copper tailings in Chingola and the second about the AGM! I despair of BMR as they are intent on buying more but have no means, other than shareholders, of generating cash. They are supposed to be selling slimes next quarter but I will believe that when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment