Tracking

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bank Holiday!!

Its Bank Holiday in France for May 1st and in London, it continues to be doom and gloom!
Problems with Spain, Lloyds and BP are not helping and with my shares not a lot is happening.
Still waiting for TSTR to issue an RNS on Goynuk, when are they going to do that????? Come on Mr Eyi get your act together and let us know what is in the ground!
BMR are drifting downwards with no news about moving the company forward. Some people are happy that news is forthcoming but how they can be sure of that is beyond me. Until there is some positive money generating news, I don't see BMR doing anything other than range trading.
VOG is a little on the quiet side at the moment, just getting on with finishing off the pipeline I hope and with any luck, come end of May or June we should be pumping gas to customers!
PINN have recently started a forum ,on their website although it is a bit like joining a secret society. I have got past the first step and am now waiting for the next bit!
Redrock Resources have perked up a bit of late but still have a long way to go for me to break even!

I want to sell BMR and TSTR vy end of May and put my money into VOG and something else for the summer. "Sell in May and stay away". I will return in September when the market picks up. However, I will keep a little money to take advantage of anything that comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment