Tracking

Friday 11 May 2012

Elections!!!

After the elections in France and Greece the markets have dropped a lot and all my shares except PINN and TSTR have lost ground.We are still waiting for the elusive RNS for TSTR!! It may be next week but it may be next month, year, millenium!! Antimony is getting rarer and nthe sooner we know what is happening with TSTR the better.
Interesting to note that PINN have engaged Newgate Threadneedle to do some PR for them as they are part of PTCM. I was invested in them but sold out some time ago at a loss.I shall keep an eye on them!

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC,continue do do nothing! We are waiting for a JORC and Feasability Study to see where it is going but in the meantime the sp has dropped a lot! I can't see any significant movement in sp until they start selling some slimes and it wouldn't surprise me if this was still less than 6p by year end!


No comments:

Post a Comment