Tracking

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC issued an RNS today saying that they had signed  JV at Chingola. Amazingly the market loved it so much that the sp dropped. That is about par for the course for BMR. They are spending a lot of time and money buying up dumps but failing to see that they need to generate some cash! As a result the sp wallows around the 3-4p mark, many shareholders are sitting on losses and I fear that another year will pass before the sp moves north. They need to understand that ANY business needs to generate cash or it will cease to exist.
I did my first CFD on Ageas this morning as they keep rising and made a small profit so am pleased with that. They have been rising steadily for about a week now and I would not be surprised if they continued towards €1.8. I don't have the funds to join in a bigger way though so I will just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment