Tracking

Thursday 28 June 2012

Things are not all bad!

Currently, I am trading on the LSE, Euronext and CFDs and when I switched my computer on this morning, I found that one of my Euronext shares, Ageas, was doing very well! I bought them 2 days ago at €1.33 and this morning they were trading at €1.46. I put in a sell order for €1.47 and the sp promptly went down. However, this afternoon the sp hit €1.47 and in fact hit €1.485 but I sold mine at €1.47 for 6.27% profit so I now have a buy order in for Credit Agricole for €3.10 so we will have to see. If Ageas sp drops back to the €1.30s then I will buy back in. This is the 3rd time I have traded this share and in March it was trading at €1.80.

VOG is still languishing below 3p and is very tedious! I live in hopes that one day soon it will be above 4p and once it gets above 5p then my shares will be in profit! However, if it got above 4p then I would be doing well with my CFDs! However, for the moment, I will content myself with a little profit from Belgium!

No comments:

Post a Comment