Tracking

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

A dilution RNS this morning, not exactly what you want to see but it has been talked about for days! I would have preferred a dilution at a higher price as there would have been less shares issued but if you need to raise money now, I guess your options are limited! I don't see it dragging the sp down much further and in all likelihood gas will start to flow soon so we should then see the sp rise. The presidential elections in Cameroon are on October 9th so it wouldn't surprise me if some gas didn't start to flow before then.

On a seperate issue I have started trading Forex again and this time in a more controlled way. Before I wasn't very successful as I tended to trade too much and have my stoops set too close and lost all my dosh. Now, I am trading less, using Bollinger bands, RSI and MACD charts to determine when to trade and try to limit myself to achieving a goal and then sticking to it. I started last week with €300 and am now on €503 so not bad in just over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment