Tracking

Friday 20 January 2012

Exciting Times!!

Good news for USA yesterday and the market now seems to be very buoyant! I could have held my LDP longer as today they were 0.55p!! However, today there was an RNS from BMR regarding Masoud Alikhani buying more shares. This lifted the sp to start before it settled back down to a small rise. The key point is the ending of the moratorium on mining in Zambia at the end of January. The view is that the sp will rise then!
All of a sudden today there was a surge in the sp of TSTR and it hit 0.9p so I sold some of my shares and bought some more shares in BMR. There was no reason for the rise but hopefully we will get some news soon.
Finally, Greencore Group GNC changed from being listed in Euros to being listed in Sterling. It didn't make any diffenece to the sp but it did put us top of the LSE list with a rise of 8346%!!! I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment