Tracking

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Porta Communications PTCM

Interesting RNS from Porta Communications this morning stating that they have acquired Hansard Communications. The deal is a cash and shares deal and as a result the sp went up a little this morning. It is good to see but I have a long way to go to breakeven (22p) so I am not getting very excited at the moment!

Shares in Leeds Petroleum, LDP are doing well and have been climbing steadily for a few days now. There is no solid news just some expectation. I don't have many shares and am now just in profit but need a lot more to hit my sell price! At least something is looking good! Decided to sell today at a small profit. At the end of the day, its better than in the bank and a profit is a profit!
Should have waited until the end of the day as the sp was up to 0.45 and I sold at 0.29p!! Still that's trading!
Only a few more days to go now before Greencore changes its trading and currency, they are my favourite holding at the moment and I am looking to top up at any opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment