Tracking

Sunday 15 January 2012

Weekly roundup

Things appear as though they may move in the right direction.Frontera Resources FRR have moved this week and closed at 1.3p whereas it has been around the 1.1p mark. Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR have also moved and are now over 3p which is good news although the sooner I get out at  a profit the happier I will be! I don't have much confidence in their management ability. Leeds Petroleum LDP has also moved up  and is starting to look promising. Tristar Resources TSTR has also moved above 0.8p! However, all the shares have moved on no news so it could easily go the wrong way just as quickly!!
Next Friday is the change of currency and listing for Greencore GNC so I will be interested to see how that goes particularly as the Euro is suffering a lot at the moment!
I have about 5 sell orders in so I will keep you updated as to whether any of them bear any fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment