Tracking

Friday 15 June 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC issued an interesting RNS today stating they have a Memorandum of Understanding with a Chinese company to enter a Joint Venture to process the lead and zinc tailings at Kabwe! On the face of it, it is really good news which goes some way to explain the rise in sp yesterday! However, the sp has fallen today when you could be forgiven for thinking that it would have continued to rise  on the RNS. Just goes to show how many investors are very sceptical about investing in BMR when so many of them have lost money in the past! I had out go out this morning before the market opened so I put in a sell order only to find that when I returned some hours later the sp had gone down!
Yesterday there was a massive decline in VOG shares and the sp closed at 2.7p! I tried to sell some of my TSTR shares to buy more VOG but my Kill and fill order got rejected! Today the sp has gone back up to 2.79p so I would have been in profit! That's the way it goes I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment