Tracking

Monday 18 June 2012

Change of direction!

On Friday I sold a load of TSTR shares and opened a CFD account with the proceeds. I had a CFD account some years ago and lost a lot of money through not understanding about trading. Since then I have learned a lot, often the hard way, and so this morning I opened a CFD trade on Victoria Oil and Gas at 2.9p with 100000 shares. It seems to me that unless I am very unlucky, the sp will rise upto and past the delivery and charging of gas in June/July. As the last placing was at 3p, I think that I have got in at a good time. So, I now have 200k shares and 100k shares on CFD. I still have TSTR shares and we should have some news in the next fortnight.
My plan is that if I can make a profit on my CFD account, I will take my original stake out and just trade on the profit! Time will tell, I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment