Tracking

Thursday 18 October 2012

A flurry of RNS!!

In the last few days I have had a number of RNS about my shares! The first was from BMR and it was just a change of registered office! We will get another RNS from BMR next week as I think that it is highly unlikely that the warrants are exercised!
Then we had some from Red Rock, RRR about Greenland and the iron ore prospecting there, nothing to exciting!
Then we had one from ORE about an issue of shares! Normally this would be viewed as bad news but this time they had raised £1.2M and it was all director buys!!!!!!!! My take on that is that they are very confident that they are going to make a lot of money in the future!
Then we had another from RRR saying that they had sold some shares in Jupiter Mining to fund the RRR business! Better than a dilution but I am unclear as to where this takes RRR!
All of the RNS have had very little impact on the sp for any of the shares so it is still back to waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment