Tracking

Friday 26 October 2012

End of the line!!!

I have had a flurry of RNS and as a result I have sold my BMR shares! It is all a matter of confidence and I have zero confidence in Masoud Alikhani, especially after yesterday's RNS where he extended the warrants for the second time for another 6 months!!! So I sold up and put my money into VOG!
Some may question my decision but in VOG, I see a company who have worked hard to produce a business in Cameroon that will benefit the local economy and hopefully the shareholders. VOG issued their final results yesterday, which were not great but I live in hopes that this time next year things will be completely different. The sp fell on the results but I am looking to see the sp rise in the coming months.
Today, PINN issued a very positive RNS on its high speed internet trials in Cheltenham and this is another step in developing the company so well done PINN!

No comments:

Post a Comment