Tracking

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Victoria Oil and Gas (VOG)

After the recent financial report for Victoria Oil and Gas  I took the decision to buy more shares as it seemed to me that it was a no brainer, that if VOG were buying 20 more gas units for customers then it was bound to be a good buy. Since then the sp has dropped and I can't understand why so today I rang VOG and asked if I could speak to Kevin Foo. To my surprise I had a 10 minute conversation with him, in which, he was very frank when I asked why the sp was where it was. Obviously, I didn't ask price sensitive information but he did give me a clear warts and all explanation of why he saw the sp where it was and what was needed for the sp to rise. I found it refreshing that he took the time to speak to me and explained why he thought the sp was where it was. At the end of the conversation I felt that I had made the right decision in buying more shares. As he is the largest individual shareholder, he is as keen as anyone that the sp goes up and reflect all that VOG have achieved in the last 3 and a half years. I see it as a matter of time now before the sp starts to rise. I have an average of just under 4p so I hope it goes above that before I pop my clogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment