Tracking

Monday 27 June 2011

Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR

Ok, so it is a really bad day on the markets and BMR is down. Tomorrow 145M new shares will be released onto the market so I decided to sell my BMR shares and try a short on BMR for today and then close the short tomorrow and buy some more BMR shares cheaper. Unfortunately, TD Waterhouse don't do short selling so I have sold my BMR shares at a loss and now hope that I can buy them back tomorrow at about 3.9p so that I end up with more shares! Will it work, I don't know but I feel it is worth a try!

I have had some more RNS today, I from BMR saying they know of no reason for the sp to drop! Perhaps they aren't aware of the effect of dilution on share price!

The second, I didn't actually receive but found on the LSE BB, and this was the 6 months results for PINN which were very good. Sales up, profit up but the sp didn't do anything much:(

Then one from Red Rock saying that Jupiter Mines had started a feasability study and also saying that their issue of equity will take place on 30th not 29th of June.

Finally, I had 1 from EDL saying that Nomura International had increased their stake in the company.

So all in all, a lot going on when there was chaos in the market. In fact I am thinking of staying out of BMR all together as I have lost confidence in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment