Tracking

Saturday 4 June 2011

Weekly Round-up

Well despite my success with Viiridas this week, my pf is looking under the weather as the AIM market has taken a bit of a battering and I don't think I am alone.
Greencore, Pinnacle Telecom, Alternative Energy Ltd and IMIC have just about stayed the same. However, Edenville Energy has dropped to 0.87p, less than when I first bought it last year! Idon't know what is happening with VOG, perhaps people are getting bored with waiting and selling but it has fallen to the level I first bought in at nearly 15 months ago despite now have its Licence and beingin a position to start selling gas by the end of the year!
BMR is very disappointing in that nothing has been confirmed and the sp just drifts downwards, I was able to buy some more share to lower my average but that is scant comfort!
TSTR has drifted downwards as there is nothing likely to happen before September.
PTCM has drifted down to 0.12p as there has been no news. There must be a statement by end of June soI hope it picks up then.
At the end of the day my pf is down 25% so it is not looking well. However, I am holding and am confident that I will make a profit in due course. I believe my policy of spreading the risk is sensible and I need to now consider holding cash in my trading account to take advantage of market movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment