Tracking

Thursday 2 June 2011

Viridas PLC (VIR)

I'm afraid I couldn't help myself yesterday, the sp of Viridas was moving up and I cancelled my sell order and sold all of my shares. I bought at o.35p last week and sold at 0.6181p yestreday netting £650 from an investment of £882! Because it was Negotiated Trade some of the time, I put in a limit order for 0.58p and went for a cycle ride with my son. When I came back TD Waterhouse had sold them at 0.6181p, so well done TDW! In hindsight I might have made an error because I could have sold 148k shares and kept 100k shares riding free but what's done is done. Better than putting my money in the bank!

Yesterday, there was a lot of excitement about what info may come out of the mining conference where Masoud Alikhani was speaking. The general belief is that the deal is almost done, the money and paperwork is in escrow, and an RNS should be issued next week. Based on that information I increased my holdings in Berkeley Mineral Resources and have put a sell order in for 10.5p, to sell about two thirds of my shares. I intend to top slice these shares come what may as I haven't achieved that yet!

Yesterday was also the AGM of Tristar Resources and they intend to be in full production of antimony by the end of 2012! They are doing some more drilling testing and the results will be available with their interim results on 30th September! We will have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment