Tracking

Thursday 22 September 2011

Edenville Energy EDL

Edenville Energy issued their interim results RNS today and these had some promise for the future.The company is funded to produce a maiden JORC but it seems to me that after that they would be looking to sell the company. If you read between the lines it seems likely that they are working towards confirming a resource and then selling the company.

The other day I found I had 100GBP in my trading account so I bought some Red Leopard Holdings RLH shares. I can't see these setting the world alight but if I make a small profit eventually I will be please, on the other hand it is not a big investment if it fails!

Not long to go now before TSTR results and yesterday the sp moved up to 0.85p. Unfortunately the sp dropped a little this morning but in just over a week we should have a clearer picture. I have about 360k shares and am looking to sell these at over 1.2p. There is no reason why this shouldn't happen but the USA didn't help general conditions by announcing its $400Bn stimulation package!!

No comments:

Post a Comment