Tracking

Thursday 1 September 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

A little bit of movement today so I sold some of the shares I bought last week for a small profit. I have put a buy order in to replace them at 3.65p but we will have to see if that gets triggered. One thing that I have noticed is that since I haven't been trading very much, my rate with TD Waterhouse has gone back up to 12.5GBP rather than 8.95GBP which it has been for 6 months.So, my desire to trade is driven also by what it is costing me, I have to do 15 trades a quarter to get the 8.95 rate!

I am very tempted to buy some Fyffes FFY shares tomorrow as their interims are on Monday! I don't suppose I will but if I don't then they are bound to have good results and the sp will rise! Another company that I am following is Goldplat GDP and I see them rising in the next couple of months but I need some dosh to buy them at 12p a share. Good to see Edenville starting to move slowly upwards. I have a sell order in for 1.02p so I may get lucky in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment