Tracking

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

Well I bought my VOG shares at 3.65p and whereas previously I had bought 146406 shares and sold 146000 shares , now I have bought 149261 shares for the same money so effectively I have gained over 3000 shares! So now I have a sell order in for 4.1p just for today. I am going to increase it by 0.1p each day so that if it triggers then I will be making some nice dosh. My sell order is for just over 142k shares so that I will still have 150k VOG shares. If I don't get my sell order triggered I am not that bothered as come October I think the sp will rise as gas starts to be delivered to customers!

I have been disappointed with TSTR that I haven't been able to buy any shares. Even though it is listed as 0.73/0.74p the best I could buy for was 0.79p so I didn't bother.

Red Rock RRR is a bit disapponinting at the moment as despite having a good RNS the sp has dropped. One poster suggested that it was because 16.6M shares issued in June were being sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment