Tracking

Tuesday 20 March 2012

No News!!

Yesterday was a boring day really. Although I didn't really expect any RNS it would have been nice. BMR and TSTR are due RNS and all things being equal the sp should improve. Which one will be first or will they come together like buses??
The sp on TSTR did move into the 0.7s so that is an improvement but a decent RNS should send it over 1p!
I am trying hard to resist the temptation to trade before an RNS appears but it is very difficult. Yesterday, I tried too sell TSTR to put into BMR but was unsuccessful. It is probably for the best but frustrating all the same!

I couldn't help myself!!! I sold the TSTR shares I bought the other day for a small profit and bought BMR  shares at 4.7p ! That probably means that TSTRwill have their RNS before BMR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment