Tracking

Friday 16 March 2012

TriStar Resources

I sold my Central Rand Gold shares this morning and tried to buy some TSTR. The indicated prices were 0.67/0.68p but TD Waterhouse wanted 0.7p as a Market order so I did a Fill or Kill order at 0.6p and got them at 0.678p so I was very happy. It reduces my average price to 0.83p and we should have an RNSby end of March so I am hopeful of making a profit soon. I now have over 500k shares so it would be nice to think the sp got to 2p on a good JORC but I am not holding my breath.
Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR are starting to bubble and were just over 5p yesterday before closing at 4.8p. There is a meeting of the Zambian CPPC today and if the Large Scale Mining Licence is transferred then the sp ought to improve. BMR issued an RNS today regarding warrants being taken up, not a large amount but an indicator that further RNS are about to appear.
My dream scenario would be for BMR to pop and me to sell and put into TSTR.  Then for them to pop and put into VOG. Then for then to pop and put into CSH!! Dreaming, I know but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment