Tracking

Saturday 10 March 2012

Weekly Roundup

Its been a funny week really, with lots of pent up excitement but not a lot actually happening.
Everyone is still excited about BMR and when they will release a string of RNS but I can't see it for a week or two yet. As a result the sp has been unexciting with opportunities to top up if you have the cash!
On Friday there was a lot of trading on VOG with over 59M shares traded! Apparently there is supposition that they may be selling their Russian oil business! We will have to wait and see but it could be interesting as Dragon Oil just pulled out of its bid for Bowleven.
A slight rally on the TSTR front as there is only 2 weeks before they are likely to issue a JORC on the antimony at Goynuk.
Also PINN has been holding up well and many people expect the next set of results to be very good as a result of the Olympics!

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted that I came upon this blog, I could not discover any information on this topic prior
    Invest in Stock Market India to visiting your post. Thanks God I came across on this blog and found the relevant information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I don't get many but enjoy writing my thoughts and hope some people find them of interest. Best wishes

      Delete