Tracking

Saturday 17 March 2012

Weekly Roundup

Firstly, I was rather surprised yesterday to get something spot on correct! Normally I sell too early or buy too high like lots of PIs but yesterday I sold at a peak! For the fourth time I had bought Central Rand Gold CRND shares an at the start of trading they appeared to be on the move so I put in a limit bid of 1.25p just for 1 day. About an hour later the order had been executed and I had sold for 1.251p, the high for the day!
Then I might have made a mistake! I was  torn between buying BMR, TSTR or CSH and finally settled for TSTR. However, I could have bought either of the other 2 and made a profit in the day and then bought TSTR at the end of the day! It is so much easier in hindsight!
I get the feeling that there is quite a lot of bullish sentiment in the market at the moment and next week I am hoping to sell all my BMR shares if we get a decent RNS and the sp hits 8.95p! Is that likely? Well it all depends on the RNS! Certainly people on the BBs are getting very excited but I am remaining cautious as things don't always go the way you expect.
In the next 2 weeks we should have a good RNS from TSTR and if the sp hit 1.5p then I would sell although I think with the right JORC RNS the sp could hit 2p!
I am then planning to buy Caspian holdings CSH and VOG with any profits. VOG is getting more and more press coverage and they are getting closer to completing their pipeline into Douala. Once that is complete then more customers will sign up and start taking gas.Also ther have been rumours of VOG selling some of its Russian business so I see it as a solid investment.
The next 2 weeks will be very interesting; I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment