Tracking

Showing posts with label JORC. Show all posts
Showing posts with label JORC. Show all posts

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Edenville Energy EDL

Edenville Energy issued their interim results RNS today and these had some promise for the future.The company is funded to produce a maiden JORC but it seems to me that after that they would be looking to sell the company. If you read between the lines it seems likely that they are working towards confirming a resource and then selling the company.

The other day I found I had 100GBP in my trading account so I bought some Red Leopard Holdings RLH shares. I can't see these setting the world alight but if I make a small profit eventually I will be please, on the other hand it is not a big investment if it fails!

Not long to go now before TSTR results and yesterday the sp moved up to 0.85p. Unfortunately the sp dropped a little this morning but in just over a week we should have a clearer picture. I have about 360k shares and am looking to sell these at over 1.2p. There is no reason why this shouldn't happen but the USA didn't help general conditions by announcing its $400Bn stimulation package!!

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR

Well they finally issued their RNS this morning on the acquisition of Kabwe and as I suspected there was not much reaction on the sp. There were 22M shares traded in the first 15 minutes but the sp moved only 0.3p!! The RNS announced that there would be a placing of 145M shares at 4p next Tuesday and with each 2 shares there would be an excisable warrant for 6p a share. In other words more dilution! There won't be a JORC RNS until the end of July so I don't see much upward movement in the sp before August. I still have my sell order and it runs out on the 1st August so it will be interesting to see whether it is triggered!

Update: This morning the sp has fallen to just over 5p as many shareholders have got fed up and are selling to use their money elsewhere. I have thought about selling and buying in at a lower price but I am afraid I am afraid I might get caught out if the sp rises! I see that this is going to fall to around or even below 4p next Tuesday but I am still holding and may top up to lower my average price if it goes lower. Difficult times on the AIM market at the moment but there should be news on some of my shares in the next week!

Friday, 3 June 2011

Edenville Energy! EDL

Edenville Energy issued an RNS today with their Final Results. These were interesting because they appear to have sufficient funding to carry out drilling for a JORC compliant resource, they have 6 mining licences and thermal quality coal,so things are looking promising. The news was greeted by an improvement in the sp.

Still now news from BMR so we will have to wait until next week before the much heralded announcement of the Kabwe acquisition is published!