Tracking

Friday 31 August 2012

A good end to the week!

I went out this morning and when I returned this afternoon, I found that Credit Agricole had gone up to €4.64 so I sold my floating shares for a profit. It is my intention to buy back if the sp falls to about €4.30! So I will have to wait and see what happens in the coming weeks.
I also found that BMR had gone up so I sold my floating BMR shares and bought some more TSTR shares at 0.475p! I will sell theseif the sp goes above 0.5p and either buy back into BMR or RRR or VOG. I would like to improve my holding in RRR but the sp is not very volatile and the spread is frequently about 10% so it is difficult to trade them.However, it would reduce my average a lot and they recently issued a good RNS on the exploration of iron ore in Greenland!
In one month I have increased my floating share fund by 13.6% by buying and selling carefully and not expecting huge returns but fairly modest ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment