Tracking

Thursday 30 August 2012

Exciting Day!

I have been a little busy of late but yesterday I had a few moments to look at the market and was pleasantly surprised. After Tuesday's results from Credit Agricole which weren't very good, yesterday saw Victoria Oil and Gas shares move up a little so I sold a few and bought some TSTR shares for 0.475p. It was the first trade of the day so I was pleased to get them at such a good price. I then went out and on my return sold the TSTR shares and bought some BMR shares late in the day.
Also on my CFD account I made some dosh on Credit Agricole and also XEL! So all in all, a very satisfactory day netting a reasonable profit! I would like to repeat the performance as and when basically keeping between TSTR, VOG and BMR!

No comments:

Post a Comment