Tracking

Monday 20 August 2012

Last days of summer!!

As we stagger towards the end of August, there is a little movement in shares but not a lot happening with my AIM shares! Despite there being a lot of info about BMR in the press at the weekend, the sp has moved less than 5%! The 6p warrants expire on the 24th October 2012 so approximately 2 months to get the sp above 6p or the warrants will expire! I am not holding my breath on this one!
Credit Agricole have been rising steadily since the announcement of its sale of Greek bank. Also next Tuesday 28th, is the half year results so I am expecting the rise to continue up to results day, we shall see!
Not much action on VOG or TSTR so I am still waiting like many shareholders. It is interesting to note how many people say on the BBs that their pf has been in the red for 18 months! I also get the feeling that many people are frustrated with what they perceive as a rigged market on AIM. I have no idea whether it is rigged but if the LIBOR market was rigged then there is no reason why AIM isn't rigged.

No comments:

Post a Comment