Tracking

Friday 17 August 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC issued an RNS this morning stating that they had bought all the remaining rights at Kabwe. It left me cold as it is still acquiring assets but not producing any revenue!! However, the key part for me was that tests were progressing by Yunnan Xiangyun Feilong Nonferrous Metal Company ("Feilong") on ways of processing lead and zinc. Maybe we might start generating some cash by the end of the next millenium! The market was about as impressed as myself and a small 7% rise was all it generated.
Despite a huge number of shares traded yesterday Victoria Oil and Gas after a good RNS, the sp finished slightly up. Whilst I was heartened, I think realistically it will be the end of the year before we see any rerating of the sp.

No comments:

Post a Comment