Tracking

Friday 10 August 2012

Post Holiday!!

I have been away on holiday for a few weeks and on my return I find not a lot has happened really!!! VOG, BMR and TSTR all languishing in the doldrums! There seems to be more talk of a takeover being likely on BMR but if it is taken over, I can't see the price being as high as some would like! Currently the MCap is £34M and the assets are supposed to be worth £10BN, .However, a lot of money needs to be invested before any money is generated. Last October they issued an RNS saying that slimes would be sold in Q1. Well we are nearly a year on and not one penny of revenue has been raised!
TSTR issued an RNS the other day saying that they would be providing technical advice to RDP ingapore on its antimony project in Burma. I see this as a good sign but the sp still languishes below 0.5p so no great shakes there.
I had bought some more Credit Agricole shares and before I went away I put a limit order in for €3.65! When I came back it had been actioned but the sp had continued to rise to €4.00. So I made a small profit but could have made more! I would have been better off not to have traded the shares as originally I bought some at €2.89 so if I had held onto them I would be doing nicely now! The benefits of hindsight!
This afternoon BMR issued an RNS stating that they had agreed terms for more Chingola dumps and as a result the sp went up a little! Could do, with it at least doubling!

No comments:

Post a Comment