Tracking

Thursday 25 August 2011

Greencore Group GNC

Well, things are certainly starting to move now. Yesterday there was a flurry of RNS and to cut a long story short, there is no problem from the Irish Government regarding the takeover and all the Rights issue has been sorted. So we ar just waiting for the deal to be formerly signed and the merging of the companies to begin.
UNIQ has a the closing of a factory prior to the takeover and this is a factory that produces own brand desserts. I found it interesting that UNIQ produces Cadbury and Muller desserts. Also, my shares have now been amalgamated under one heading on my TDW account although shareprice.co.uk still seems to have difficulty getting it sorted.

I want to keep building my holding in this company as it seems well run and pays a reasonable dividend.

Today I have put a buy order in for TSTR with a view to massively increasing my holding. I have a limit order for 0.75p so we will have to wait and see. I have set it for 25 days but I think that if it doesn't trigger soon then it will be too late as I believe that after the end of August, these shares will start to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment