Tracking

Thursday 4 August 2011

Is this a double dip?

Lots of shares all over the world going down over the last few days. My pf is now showing 40% loss but time to hold tight and hold your nerve. It's not a loss until you hit the sell button. VOG down to 3.5p which is crazy given that pipeline is being laid and gas will be delivered in Q4! I feel tempted to buy some more but will wait until after my holiday next week. I have the funds for my Greencore RI but I feel like putting in a crazy buy order at say 2.98p for VOG and if it actions, great; if not well I haven't lost anything.

PTCM has fallen to 0.1p which if you had no probl em with dosh would be a good speculative buy. TSTR has just dipped under 1p again and it seems that the Euro, Italy, Llotds bank etc is driving people away from equity. Next year I think I will sell in May and go back in September, like the old adage.

No comments:

Post a Comment