Tracking

Saturday 3 December 2011

Weekly Roundup

Despite some interesting RNS this week, nothing much has changed. The global crisis still rumbles on and possibly there may be some positive action next week. Angela Merkel showing some statemanship(!) but David Cameron more like a spoilt child.

Next Tuesday is the Greencore year end results so it will be interesting to see how they go. They ought to be positive but my gut feel is that after all the takeover moves this year, the news might not be quite what the market is looking for.


We are getting very close to gas being supplied by VOG and the sp is holding up reasonably well. I think next year will be the major move in sp but they are showing how to keep investors informed with regular updates and a good website.

 In comparison, BMR and TSTR are not doing a good job at keeping investors informed. It is the BMR AGM on the 16 December and there may be a few angry investors at the meeting. TSTR are getting on with testing and appraising for a JORC but saying little. It is plain to see that interest in both shares has tailed off over the last year with lack of news and in consequence, the sp has dropped.

The biggest surprise of the week was IMIC actual did something about investing in Africa!!! They are studying a joint venture so we will have to see what comes of that.

I have a feeling that there may be a flurry of excitement up to Christmas. If I am right and I get to sell some shares at a profit, I will not be in a hurry to re-invest. Rather I will look carefully and I have decided to always keep cash in my trading account to take advantage of any opportunities that might arise.


No comments:

Post a Comment