Tracking

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Exciting Times

After my last post about Tangent TNG, I had the opportunity to sell today, so i did. I had an order in to sell at 7p but sold at just under 6p. Not a lot of money but a small profit!
I had looked at the stockpicker function on LSE and searched for shares under 1p. My eyes fell on Angel Biotech who were at 0.51p so I put in a bid and bought 55000 shares. They should be announcing their end of year trading statement in the next 2 weeks so I hope that it will be good!
I tried to sell my PTCM shares for 0.34p today with the view of buying back in at 0.31p later in the day. They got to just over 0.33p but not 0.34p! I keep trying to sell and buy on the retrace but one day I will be successful.
TSTR and VOG are still holding steady and both are waiting for an RNS so again,patience is the name of the game, although I have put a sell order in for VOG at 10p.

No comments:

Post a Comment