Tracking

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Testing Time

This week has been very testing of the nerves! Not a lot has happened really, most of my shares have either fallen a little or stayed the same. Monday everything was red and not a pleasant site. There was a reasonable RNS from ABH and the sp recovered a little but I am still in the red. Today it drifted down a little.
When there are lots of other shares getting RNS and their sp is rising you begin to think that it would be better somewhere else. However, like the old saying, the grass is always greener...
Last week I posted on the EDL site that after the dilution, the sp would drop below 2p and got shot down, a couple of days later it was below 2p! At least that is something I have learnt!
Obviously there are shares going up and down all of the time. I have shares in 6 companies so it is perfectly normal for not a lot to happen, just a matter of patience!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment