Tracking

Saturday 22 January 2011

Victoria Oil and Gas VOG

I believe that VOG will get the licence at Logbaba soon so I discussed with my wife buying some more shares in VOG. She knows little about trading and I think is a little disapproving of it but we agreed to buy some more VOG shares hoping that the licence may arrive soon! So on Friday I purchased 100000 shares at 5.66p.During the day I was able to reassure my wife that we were doing OK as at one point I could have sold at 5.75p so we would have been in profit. However, the plan is to sell 70000 shares at 10p and put the money back into our account. Time will tell!!
I put £6000 into my trading account so with the difference I bought some shares in International Mining and Investment PLC!!! This is a low value share and I bought in at 0.69p Shortly after it dropped to 0.55p and finished at 0.63p!  It is a company investing in mining companies and has recently relaunched itself. There is little info about the company so I rang them on Friday night to ask what news there was. The main man was not in so the chap I spoke to said he would pass my message on. I think I will ring again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment