Tracking

Thursday 27 January 2011

Horizonte Minerals

I was pleased to see that Horizonte Minerals HZM was on top of the leaderboard today, having gone up to 31p!! I bought these shares in September for 11p and the fundamentals were very good, not that many shares in public ownership and strong backing from other companies to develop gold fields in Brazil. I sold mine at 14.75p so you might think I was regretting selling but no. True if I had kept the shares I would have nearly tripled my money but having sold my shares I have gone on to increase my portfolio and also my experience of trading. Indeed, I believe that the fact that they have gone up so well shows that my investment strategy and selection procedures are doing OK.
At the moment I am watching my shares in Tristar Resources TSTR, who today closed at 1.20p and I bought at 1.04p. I am trying very hard not to sell them as I believe that when the next RNS comes out in the next few days or weeks, the sp will be above 2p. Some people believe that if the find of Antimony is good then the sp could go to 5p, 10p or more. I am not sure about that but I think 2p is achievable, but do your own researchg DYOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment