Tracking

Thursday 6 January 2011

I must learn to be smarter!!

With the rest of the money from the sale of my Low and Bonar shares, I topped up my TSTR. I bought some more at 1.03p. Later in the day they moved up and at one point I could have sold them at 1.14p but I didn't as It wasn't that much of a profit. Later when I looked the price had gone down to 1.10p So it is possible that I could have sold and then bought in again on the retrace but I am not that quick or  adventurous at the moment. If I had sold and was not able to get back in I would still have a profit, so I must try this at the next opportunity.
My Tangent shares are strange, there is a wide spread and the only people buying them seem to be the directors, which isn't a bad sign. Be nice if they moved a bit more though!
VOG is doing OK, closed at 6.3p yesterday and is hovering around that mark today. We are still waiting for the licence and hopefully that will be soon.
I want to buy some shares on the New York stock exchange so that I can spread my money around the world economies. So if anyone has some low value shares they think are of interest, then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment