Tracking

Monday 6 February 2012

Berkeley Mineral Resources PLC, BMR

Whilst some posters have said that the Zambian mining moratorium has been lifted I can find nothing on the web to confirm this! I have found this link and have asked a question as to whether anyone knows. I don't expect any RNS for another couple of weeks except perhaps holding RNS but I could be wrong. In the mean time there is an opportunity to trade the share for the brave!
So I sold some of my holding and bought some Caspian Holdings PLC (CSH) shares! They issued an RNS this morning stating that they had an option to buy the La Parilla Tungsten mine in Spain!
The historic mine resource estimated by SRK in 2008 is 36.0m tonnes at 0.09% WO3 making it one of the largest tungsten deposits in the western world. Tungsten is a valuable metal and they will be processing tailings dumps so not dissimilar to BMR!

No comments:

Post a Comment