Tracking

Thursday 2 February 2012

Central Rand Gold CRND

Bought into Central Rand Gold CRND this morning after a tip from a friend. They appear to be due a rerating soon as their mining was suspended in S Africa but now that has been changed so that they have leave to appeal the stoppage of mining. Currently trading at just over 1p, they have been up at 14p a year ago and I am looking to make a profit here in the near future!
Berkely Mineral Resources is doing reasonably well at the moment, just waiting for an RNS. I think if one does not come then there is an opportunity to trade the share until it arrives!
I sold my Greencore Shares to put more money into BMR, I am hoping to get back into greencore in a bigger way with future profits from BMR. However, GNC shre price is slowly creeping up so I may have to be careful. I want to go back with about 5000 shares! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment