Tracking

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Trading today!

Had a bit of a session trading today! First CRND issued an RNS so the sp went up alittle and I did my first Fill or Kill order to day and sold my CRND.  Then I noticed that Aminex AEX were doing quite well so I bought some and then sold 20 mins  later at a small profit! Then I bought some more BMR shares with the proceeds and there the trading spree ended!
The share price dropped a little and I bought at 4.9p but it hasn't got over 5p in order for me to sell again! If I can sell my BMR shares then I will get back into CRND as it seems to be an ideal trading shares. Each time I have increased my holding on buying and increased my profit on selling! Also CRND are set to  up their production of gold and with the price of gold rising, that has got to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment