Tracking

Saturday 18 February 2012

Weekly Roundup

A reasonably good week this week but still opportunities missed. Using my gains from CRND and Aminex I bought more shares in BMR thinking that it might make some gains but instead it fell more! It would have been better to but some shares in FRR at 1.09 and then have sold then at 1.3p yesterday. However, as my av is 2p I was reluctant to buy more. Lesson learned is that you can trade below you average to gain more shares and bring your average down.
I am still looking for BMR to do something but am not holding my breath! I will give them until the end of March and then take my money elsewhere. I want to use any profit from BMR to buy shares in Greencore group who are doing well at the moment and having shares before half year results in May/June should enure I picked up a dividend.
There was a bit of a boom in Red Leopard just before close of business and I took the opportunity to sell my shares.
For me, the big news is Tristar Resources! They are likely to issue a JORC towards the end of March and they have a super amount of antimony at Goynuk and once the JORC is confirmed I see no reason why the sp shouldn't be over 1.5p. However, if it was that easy the shares would be higher now!

No comments:

Post a Comment