Tracking

Thursday 9 February 2012

Central Rand Gold CRND

Well I have had a busy day here! I bought some this morning, sold them this afternoon and then bought some more cheaper later in the afternoon. In effect, I have increased the number of shares for the same investment. OK some may say that if I had stayed put then I would have more profit but it is just a valid view that's different from my own. If there is a good RNS soon then this could hit 1.5p and above and the momentum seem to be building. At the end of the day it makes me feel good as I have been successful! Better than watching the sp rise and then watching it fall again.
Another shares that is doing well id Greencore and I wish everyone well with that! I sold at 62p and today it is 71p so anyone in GNC at the moment has a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment