Tracking

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Porta Communications PTCM

Has hired another executive and issued an RNS today. I think all the impetus has gone out of the BBs as noone has much to say. Everyone just waiting for some positive statement that might have an effect on the sp

Berkeley Mineral Resources BMR issued an RNS yesterday that was pointless really saying that things were progressing with the Alberg mine purchase. It would be better to say we have purchased it, full stop. As a result the sp fluctuated a bit which enabled me to sell my CRND shares and buy some more BMR shares. I am going to be trading BMR as often as possible now as I can't see the rapid rises that some people are suggesting. Better to make a little profit everyday than wait for the BIG one!
Sold some more BMR this morning so will wait and see what opportunities present themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment